Friday, June 02, 2006

News

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone's summers are going well. Things are very busy here, but good. Chorus is proving to be a bit of a bear in the editing room, but we're about halfway through the rough cut (with nearly 28 hours of footage to sift through, that's not too bad). We've set up shop at our new office in Rivendell and are working on the movie with some more state-of-the-art equipment (brand new eMachines computer with HD monitor...pretty sweet stuff). I won't bore everyone with the details, but things are going as well as can be expected (we're in the middle of what is essentially the finals week of filmmaking). Good stuff. Anyway . . .

Sarah's working at EGI (Educational Guidance Institute) located in the HLI building. EGI mainly deals with promoting a culture of life in schools through trying to recognize and use good elements of our culture (mainly good films) as ways of speaking to teens. They also promote abstinence until marriage and other chastity issues as well. It seems like a pretty cool job.

I'm still working at PRI and I enjoy it a lot. I've been named "Media Production Coordinator," which basically means that I get to kind of manage everything in PRI that is electronic or computer-related...It's kind of a broad job description, but hey, it keeps life interesting. I'm actually going to be taping shows for Steve Mosher, who is the president of the company and who is a famous face on EWTN and other secular networks. What's really cool is that I'm actually going to go to Asia with him on June 8 (pray for me...) to tape some shows. We're going to Manila, Philippines, then to Taipei, Taiwan, and finally to Hong Kong, all in the space of 2 weeks. It's pretty cool. Pray that everything goes well.

Everyone else is doing very well. Andy Bodoh (who is rooming with Mike Powell and me) is doing great. Mike is sitting right here. He says hi to everyone. Sarah says hi, too.

As you can probably tell, I've never been really good at the whole newsy letter thing. So, I won't take up any more of y'all's time. So, without further ado, goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

Now it's over!!

--Fezzick

No comments: