Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back at it

Hi everyone,
I am back at work now. Although I don't have a full-time job yet, I have begun some contracting work for my dad. It is always slow to start up again, after a long absence from programming, but I am confident I will accomplish something soon. I'm all dressed up today in my "new" business suit, which I bought from a thrift store for 20 dollars; but you can't tell. My dad took me along with him to Houston today, so I am working in the same building, on the same floor I worked over the summer. The difference is that this time I am in an office with a window. It's weird to be back. It seems it is for real this time (as opposed to other times? I don't know). One thing stays the same: I still look forward eagerly, with zeal and longing . . . for lunch! God bless you all.

Sylvia

No comments: